A work for the “Young at Heart”.
Dedicated to JCO Farms by Annie Bosler.
“The Farm” consists of nine movements.
- FIVE AM: Far too early to be up!
- PIGS: Snuffling and snorting during their dinner!
- COWS: Slowly enjoying their life in the paddock!
- CHOOKS: Flittering and fluttering all around their coop!
- DUCKS: Ducks go quack!
- THE TRACTOR: Splutters to life and jaunts about the farm!
- HORSES: Running free in the open fields!
- THE FARM: A place to relax and breathe in the fresh country air after a day in the fields!
- THE FARMER AND THE SHEEPDOG: A relationship that puts the fun into work!
“The Farm” is 5th / 6th Grade standard.
(AMEB Australia/ Trinity UK).